Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Mango Guacamole

That's right, mango guacamole! You could have seen this post half an hour sooner if I had self control and could stop eating it! But now I'm down to the bottom of the bag of chips and have to hold two or three fractions of chip together to get a decent scoop.

The only strange thing I usually add to my guacamole is diced celery. It gives a nice crunch and people always comment that it tastes fresh.

I had  two Ataúlfo mango's, also known as champagne mango's, laying on my counter and remembered that I had saved a mango guacamole recipe to my recipe app.

The recipe is slightly different than what I usually do for guacamole, but I'm all about trying new and different things and discovering something delicious. This was worth a shot, I'm in love with it!!!

The recipe calls for one mango, but I figured since the champagne mango's are smaller I'd use them both. If you don't like it spicy, use a jalapeno instead of a habanero, or just leave it out. Either way you will have something quite tasty!

I'm sure google will give you thousands of mango recipes to sift through, so here is the recipe from Food Network I used. Let me know if you make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment